Re: [tlug] Suse 10 file access without root?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Alexei Anisimov
<alexei.anisimov@example.com> wrote:
>    http://www.fs-driver.org/ - I know this one works, but I'm not sure
> how it can handle ext3 that was not cleanly dismounted

This doesn't appear to work with ME.  It doesn't list ME and nothing
happens when attempting to run the .exe file.

>    http://www.diskinternals.com/linux-reader/ - this one looks very
> promising, but I did not use it

First I got an error about a missing DLL file "GDIPLUS.DLL"  I located
one on-line, put it in, and the program runs, but then I'm getting
this error message:

Access Denied
Local Administrator privilege Required to run The Product

I'll try some more things....

Lyle