Re: [tlug] Suse 10 file access without root?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Alexei Anisimov
<alexei.anisimov@example.com> wrote:
> Hello Lyle,
> Let me try to help. Btw, taking an occasion to introduce myself - my
> name is Alexei Anisimov, I am from Novosibirsk, Russia. I just joined
> the mailing list this weekend.

Welcome to TLUG!  I don't post very often but I lurk a lot!

I just got back home after a long day.  I'm going to try some things from now.

Thank you (and Edward & Josh) for responding.  I'll post my results later.

Lyle