[tlug] Tokyo Hackerspace Info

To the guy at the bar after the Tokyo Geeks Star Trek meetup who said he was on the TLUG mailing list and wanted to know more about Tokyo Hackerspace,

Sorry I forgot your name.  I blame it on the beer.

You can find information about Tokyo Hackerspace here.
http://groups.google.com/group/tokyohackerspace

There will be a meeting on Tues, 6/9 at 7pm at the Pink Cow in Shibuya/Omotesando. Details can be found on this thread.
http://groups.google.com/group/tokyohackerspace/browse_thread/thread/7f91b9cda02eec1b

Cheers,

Kyle
@kylehase