Re: [tlug] Any interest in a talk about OGP?

On Thu, 14 May 2009 13:36:06 +0900
Edward Middleton <emiddleton@example.com> wrote:

> Attila Kinali wrote:
> > I'll be in Japan for two weeks in July/August. Although i will
> > be pretty busy, i could give a short talk on OGP[1] if there is
> > enough interest. Given even more interest, i could try to take
> > some demo hardware with me too, though i don't know how easy
> > it is to import a bulky PC.
> >

> That sounds like a great talk.

Looks like you're the only one interested in it ;-)

BTW: would be anyone of the Japanese interested?
I don't have contact to them at all, so i cannot tell.
If so, i could be persuaded to write the slides in japanese,
so our friends who don't speak english that well have it
easier to follow the talk. But don't expect me to hold
the talk in Japanese, i don't speak it that well ^^'

>  We could probably organize a PC if you
> brought the card.

That would be another possibility... I'll have to think about it.

			Attila Kinali

--
If you want to walk fast, walk alone.
If you want to walk far, walk together.