Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Visit 4nchor5 la6 Hacker Space with Mitch Altman - Tonight!
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 12:44:04 +0900
- From: Edward Middleton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Visit 4nchor5 la6 Hacker Space with Mitch Altman - Tonight!
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20090323)
Hi TLUG, Mitch Altman gave an interesting talk at TokyoBarcamp on hacker spaces. Tonight he will be visiting the 4nchor5 la6 hacker space. If you are interested please join in. Mitch Altman wrote: > Anyone interested in visiting 4nchor5 la6, the existing Tokyo > hacker space should meet at Spiral at 17:00 on Tuesday. From there, > Daito Manabe will bring us to the space and show us around. If you > would like to come, but can't come till later, please email me and I > will send you my cell phone number so you can give me a call when you > arrive at Spiral. Here is the info on how to get to Spiral: > It is close to Omotesando station. > http://www.spiral.co.jp/a_map/index.html > > If you missed my presentation on hacker spaces at BarCamp, you can > still catch it (with a Japanese translator) at the Tokyo Maker Meeting > on Saturday at 12:30. Here's the info on the Tokyo Maker Meeting this > weekend (where I'll also be giving a workshop on how to solder and how > to make cool things with microcontrollers, including how to make your > your own Brain Machine, TV-B-Gone, and other cool projects that you'll > be able to make yourself and bring home with you): > http://jp.makezine.com/blog/2009/05/mtm03.html > There should be lots of way cool stuff at the Maker Meeting! Anything > from way geeky tech to crafts and arts and music. It's free. Please > come on by. Cheers, Edward 1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Altman 2. http://barcamp.org/BarCamp-Tokyo2009 3. http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/4nchor5_la6 (http://456.im/wp/ 日本語)
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Anyone else using Anthy for Japanese input? [SOLVED]
- Next by Date: [tlug] Meet Up At The 3rd Make Japan Meeting
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Right Alt-key changes
- Next by thread: [tlug] Meet Up At The 3rd Make Japan Meeting
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links