[tlug] Cuba now has its own Linux distribution: Nova

Hi all,

I've heard that Cuba now has its own Gentoo-based Linux distribution named
Nova, developed by its FOSS institution ICU.

Reuters also has an article on it, focusing on the political aspect of Nova.

I've also heard that Cuba allies with Venezuela developing this distribution.

I can't find a hard link to download Nova but you can google "baire iso"
to trace the track. It does exists.

Please excuse me for bring this not-so-clear news to the list.
And don't tell me to ググれ because I don't read Spanish :D.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )