Re: [tlug] how to use makedepend?

Thanks Stephen and Edward.
To clarify, I was just complaining that makedepend didn't assume the
right path to stdarg unless I specified the path in full. Now, I think
that the strange location is due to me installing the gcc 4.3 package.

I wasn't actually compiling an avr toolchain when I was doing the
'hello world' stuff, just making regular binaries from gcc, but I was
trying to build avr binaries when I first saw the warning. I pasted
the wrong message. Sorry.

Anyhow, do the c programmers out there have any alternatives to or
opinions on using splint and/or ctags?
Thanks,
Miles