[tlug] Presentation on Hypertext and Augmentation

Dear TLUGers,

I'd like to give a presentation at the 2009:05 meeting about Hypertext and Computer-Augmented-Thought, if there is time and if people are interested. I think it would go very well with Nicolas Raoul's talk.

I could cover stuff like:
(1) Intertwingularity
(2) Transclusion
(3) Virtuality
(4) Linking
(5) HCI and UI
(6) Computer augmentation of thought, memory, communication etc.
(7) Practicalities/implementation

I'm certainly not an expert on any of the above, but I feel I can explain the concepts well enough for my talk to be of interest to people. I understand that the topic is considerably deeper and more technical than most people are used to dealing with on a Saturday afternoon, so my talk may be deemed unsuitable for that reason.

30-60 minutes would be great. If people are unfamiliar with Hypertext and the above topics in particular, closer to 60 minutes would be required.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Matthew (Known better as Karamoon)