Re: [tlug] domain name/hosting etc

On jeudi 09 avr. 09, at 15:35, Stephen Lee wrote:

JC Helary <brandelune@example.com> wrote:
i think value-domain has something for that too but i have
never used it.

After checking the page (they _do_ need a web designer...) there is a
"free web hosting" option that comes with advertisement, and without
for a few more \... I think that is a done deal ! Thank you for the
information !

Do note that their web hosting (xrea) is done out of someone's
apartment and not a real data center.  That's why it is so cheap.

:) I see. Thanks for telling me. The guy at Eskimo just told me that he could host .jp names so I guess I'll get a shell account there instead !

Eskimo's economy shell is $60 a year/$200 5yrs (no db, no mailing list). "Power user" is twice that, with dbs etc.

Jean-Christophe Helary