Re: [tlug] domain name/hosting etc

Leo, Sach, Dave,

Thank you for the pointers. So, I can buy a .jp name and do my own DNS management for ex with value-domain.com without paying extra fees, right ?

Now, what about a web hosting service that does virtual domain hosting ? Like, I give its DNS adresses to my registrar and after a few hours I have a working site ?

The provider I am using right now (tiki) only offers frame redirection...

Jean-Christophe Helary