[tlug] domain name/hosting etc

I am looking for a place where I can buy a .jp name and where I can do the management myself _without having to pay ridiculous fees_ for that.

Basically, I am looking for a place like gandi.net but that does .jp too.

I used to work with gandi.net and eskimo.com for domain name aquisition and hosting but gandi doesn't do .jp...

The rate for a .jp site seems to be about ¥6500/year, name hosting at Eskimo costs $420 for 5 years, and an "economy" shell account costs $200 for the same 5 years.

Is there any company in Japan that offers similar services ?

Jean-Christophe Helary
Kagawa