[tlug] fluxbox on ubuntu

Hi, some of you might remember me, not many. I used to live in Japan
and be part of your great community, some time ago...

Here is the question. I, a long time fluxbox user, recently installed
ubuntu on my laptop. GNOME desktop is nice, especially applets, but
not exactly what I'm used to. So I switch to fluxbox but still want to
use some of nice gnome applets. To my surprise they work in fluxbox
slit, great. But it's not obvious what programs they are. Some
googling revealed that gnome network tool is nm-applet and battery
manager is gnome-power-manager. Where can I get the complete list of
available gnome applets, like the weather applet, keyboard switcher?

--
Viktor