Re: [tlug] ISP Opinion

Hideki Yamane wrote:
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:20:04 -0400 (EDT)
Joe Larabell <fred62@example.com> wrote:
I don't know what a "UCOM" is but this sounds an awful lot like Usen's

 "U"sen "COM"munications, I guess.
 # NTTCOM, NTT Communications.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=UCOM+%E5%85%89

Ok... thanks... Looks like they simply re-branded the service (the silly
cads...). If they're still offering a whole /28 with 5 usable IPs, then my comment about having no issue with the service still stands. Four years and no complaints.

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org/                    for thou art crunchy
http://thelemicleague.org/        and goest well with cheese.