Re: [tlug] [help request] apt-get blocked by apache?

Hello again,

Thanks again to everyone one responded. I started a thread about this in Ubuntu Forums.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6970784#post6970784

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Hideki Yamane <henrich@example.com> wrote:
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 23:50:13 +0900
Miles Colman <mcolman@example.com> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded.
> I'm still not sure what's going on, but the error message from dpkg
> has changed. It looks like textpattern is configured to use apache2
> and lighttpd? Anyhow, I'd just like to make dpkg useable again.

 From Debian some packages' point of view, you would see "debian/{postrm,prerm}"
 script in that package. You can get it by using "apt-get source <packagename>".

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane