[tlug] Thu April 9 19:30-21:00 - Tokyo Cloud Developers Meetup @ Amazon Japan office

Jeff Barr, Amazon's Senior Manager of Cloud Computing Solutions, will be
visiting Tokyo April 9-13 as part of his Asia-tour. Join our informal
developer
meetup on April 9 to hear the latest news on Amazon's Web Services plans.

[ EVENT ]
- Date and Time: April 9, 2009 from 19:30 to 21:00 (doors open 19:00)
- Location: Amazon Japan K.K.
- Address: Shibuya Cross Tower, 2-15-1 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku. Tokyo
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=%22Amazon+Japan%22&f=l&sll=35.66,139.70&iwloc=A
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=%22Amazon+Japan%22&f=l&sll=35.66,139.70&iwloc=A>

[ AGENDA ]
- Keynote by Jeff Barr, Senior Amazon Evangelist
(http://www.jeff-barr.com/ )
- Lightning talks by AWS experts in Japan (We're looking for speakers!)
- Q&A / Free discussion

After the meetup, we'll have a nomikai at Tengu in Shibuya.
http://www.mapion.co.jp/c/f?uc=4&pg=1&grp=teng&ino=BA577595
<http://www.mapion.co.jp/c/f?uc=4&pg=1&grp=teng&ino=BA577595>
(The cost will be split amongst all participants, probably around
3-4,000 yen
per person)

Only 40 seats available so sign up quickly!
http://atnd.org/events/481 or email us: tokyo-cloud@example.com