Re: [tlug] How to setup MMS for Softbank mobile-phones ?

 you can see in this page..

http://www.n95users.com/forum/general-95/14542-using-nokia-n95-softbank-japan.html

2009/3/21 Leon Zhang <leoncamel@example.com>
TLUG:

  Hey, I bought a Nokia e71 to replace my old Softbank mobile-phone.
I love this E71, because I can use Wireless-LAN. But, I don't know how
to setup the Multimedia Message access point for softbank. Is there
anybody can kindly give me some suggestions ?

  BTW, is there good japanese input method for Symbian S60 3rd ?

  Thanks in advance.