Re: [tlug] Chance to make a convert

Gen Kanai writes:

 > I had Gusty running on my older Core Solo MBP.

That sound more like me than an Ubuntu release.  Don't you have the
Ubuntu-release-name-check package? ;-)

One thing about the XEmacs 21.4 "Oxymoron" series, the names are
memorable: "Solid Vapor", then "Copyleft", on through "Honest
Recruiter" (sorry Mark, wasn't my idea!), Informed Management, the
ever-popular Security Through Obscurity, Standard C, and (courtesy
wileyc) Too Much Mozart.

Hurry up and get yours!  Now at 21.4.22 "Instant Classic", we only
have enough oxymorons to last to 21.4.26 "Working Vacation", and if
that ain't a hint as to what Vin intends to do when we hit that one, I
don't know what would be. :-)