Re: [tlug] Gentoo install issues - hda vs. sda

> It reminds me of the Debian bug.  One developer put an insult to another
> developer in the code.  It was obscene but about as mature as saying
> He's a big stupid doody-head.

I worked with Joe (piman) on that project, in his defense, they ((py?)
gstreamer people) shouldn't have broke the API in a minor release,
especially when the change fixes a "bug" that (I don't think) was
causing anyone any problems.  Plus is was damn funny.

wm_eddie