Re: [tlug] Hell tlug from new member

2009/3/16 Edward Middleton <emiddleton@example.com>:

> I would like to have the meetings streaming again but haven't had the
> time to get it organized,

Please make time. :) I'd be happy to help out on the tech side, but I
cannot be there for obvious reasons.

> The meetings were recorded by Henri but TLUG sysadmin is taking up a lot
> of his time.  It might be nice if someone offered to help with recording the
> meetings.

If someone can grab the raws and put them up for download, I'd be
happy to donate cycles for mencoding the raws into some reasonable
format so we can get them up on the website.

Where are the videos for the January tech meeting, BTW? Are they
pending encoding, or uploaded but hidden?

--
Cheers,
Josh