Re: [tlug] Hello tlug from new member

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 00:06:08 +0900
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> > Got it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimgris/3355417771/
>
> Nice shot!

 Thanks to Jim, that's goood. (and my wife said same thing, too :)

 Are there anyone has game-music (Famicom-music)?
 If so, please http://www.famicomband.org/ and http://neket.web.fc2.com/
 They (including my wife) plays game music as wind music. Next time they
 will play 21 March at Saitama.

 You can see it in Niconico-douga or Youtube, have fun! :)
 http://www.famicomband.org/movie.html and http://d.hatena.ne.jp/neket/

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp