Re: [tlug] Hell tlug from new member

2009/3/15 Hideki Yamane <henrich@example.com>:

>  I'm Hideki Yamane, joined to Meeting held that yesterday in Sun, with Thinkpad
>  T60 "Debian Swirl Logo" marked (did you see that?).

TLUGへようこそ。

I did not see your T60, since I'm in Dublin, and there was no
streaming video... :(

Edward, any chance you can get streaming back up for tech meetings?
Was this meeting recorded? Steve's talk on SCM / RCS would be of
special interest to me, but I'd like to be able to pretend I'm still
attending tech meetings in any case.

>  If you have any question about Debian activity in Japan, please ask me.
>  I'm "Debian JP Project" member and maintain website http://www.debian.or.jp/

I think we have at least one other Debian JP Project member on the list.

>  Anyway よろしくお願いします!

こちらこそ、宜しくお願いします。

--
Cheers,