[tlug] Hell tlug from new member

Hello tlug list members,

 I'm Hideki Yamane, joined to Meeting held that yesterday in Sun, with Thinkpad
 T60 "Debian Swirl Logo" marked (did you see that?).

 I'm not good at English (you see!) and also programming(! but making Debian
 package doesn't need coding skills so much, just recognize rules and shell
 scripts and Makefile, I think :)

 So, please, someone tell me how to improve both skills, people :)

 If you have any question about Debian activity in Japan, please ask me.
 I'm "Debian JP Project" member and maintain website http://www.debian.or.jp/

 About my work in Debian, see
 http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=henrich%40debian.or.jp&comaint=yes
 and http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/ja

 # about mecab - mecab-naist-jdic is better than ipadic, it's free enough,
   continues development in NAIST, so we can ask upstream developers to add
   more information for that. http://sourceforge.jp/projects/naist-jdic/

 Maybe in April, I'll talk about Debian in Gree "オープンソーステクノロジー勉強会"
 Anyone is welcome (but I just talk in Japanese only :)
 http://labs.gree.jp/Top/Study.html

 # Gree is heavy user for Debian, they runs about 2,000 Debian machines.

 Anyway よろしくお願いします!

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp