Re: [tlug] Flash and Firexfox 2

> [In case anyone asks why I'm not using FF3, I can't. It won't work. It
> says it needs "libpangocairo...." and my oldish Fedora 4 system
> doesn't have it and it seems none is available....]

Jim,

I feel the only reasonable answer here is to upgrade, whatever it takes.
I'm not a Fedora user, but I see they're on 10 now.  Four just sounds
way too old!  I've learned there is a direct relationship between how
long you wait to upgrade, and the pain experienced.  Even FF2 is too
old, by some metrics... I just upgraded to (the latest) 3.0.7 today
because it fixed several serious security-related bugs in 3.0.6.

If upgrading an RPM distro is too painful, you could consider joining
all us Cool (and Smug) Folk who are Gentoo users :-)

Dave