Re: [tlug] Flash and Firexfox 2

On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 16:33 +1100, Jim Breen wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Some time ago my Firefox 2 installation lost its ability
> to use the flash plugin. Every time I hit a WWW page
> needing Flash I get the missing plugin warning. I have
> downloaded and installed the latest rpm but it makes no
> difference.  Everything has been done correctly
> according to the docs, e.g.
> http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html#Flash

I suddenly started having problems with F10 and FF3. It was
working fine one day, but not the next. What I found
that worked was to symlink the Flash plugin to either:

/usr/lib/browser-plugins

or

/usr/lib/firefox-3.0.7/plugins

What I finally settled on was linking it to:

~/.mozilla/plugins

It works fine now (and so does Vuze!)

Wayne