Re: [tlug] Technical meeting possible show-and-tell, and self-promotion

Edward Middleton wrote:
Jon Povey wrote:
For the last year and a half I've been the firmware lead on an embedded
ARM Linux GPS, video recorder, graphic overlay, data logger gadget (see
http://www.videovbox.co.uk/ for more.) I have one with me and can bring
it along to the meeting if anyone is interested in seeing it (it's
shiny) or talking informaly about how that kind of thing works /
embedded Linux in general.

That would be great. We could probably squeeze in a bit of time for a demo if you are interested in doing an impromptu.

I'll pick up a local power cable at Yodobashi today and check it survived the flight. I can demo and answer questions, but don't have any kind of presentation prepared. I could make a few notes but maybe easier to see what areas people are interested in and just wing it.

--
Jon Povey
jon@example.com