Re: [tlug] Have an un-used Opteron?

2009/3/6 Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com>:

> Josh Glover writes:
>
>  > Jeff Atwood has had a lot to say about this over the years over at
>  > Coding Horror:
>
> A tale full of sound and fury, signifying ... ?

Perhaps nothing, but what would I know, as I am but a poor player who
struts and frets his hour on stage and then is no more.

> And who was that "Josh" fellow who commented that games
> like Crysis would be using quad cores effectively RealSoonNow?

Not me. I haven't played a game on any of my boxes since Loki's Kohan
port in Japan in 2000. I've played both of the Penny Arcade Adventures
games and Super Tux on my wife's Mac, but that's a different story:
the Mac is practically a game console, since it is useless for
developing. ;-P

--
Cheers,
Josh