Re: [tlug][OT] Free markets

Edward Middleton writes:

 > > I don't know.  That really depends on the politics, and the skill of
 > > the leading staff members in government and advising politicians.
 >
 > So your basically saying we agree ? ;)

At this point I think I'd better say what I'm going to say elsewhere,
since for a lot of people the say-so of a credentialed expert isn't
enough.[1]  What with prep for a talk on VCSes and grades due, it may
be a few days.

Footnotes:
[1]  No sarcasm intended, just that for some purposes accepting the
word of authority makes things go quickly enough that the OT thread
disappears before it's a major problem that the list manager has to
take notice of.