[tlug] [Job Posting] Amazon Japan - Osaka

Hello All,

Amazon has a bunch of openings coming up at our new facility in Osaka.
Please contact me offlist If you are interested or you know someone
who might be.

The following is a rough overview of each position. More complete
position descriptions will be available next week.

1 x Team Supervisor
Intermediate "tech skills", strong leadership, team building skills
and a working knowledge of budgeting.
Japanese – Business level speaking ability. Reading and writing is preferred.
English – Business level ability. For example TOIC score of 850 or above.

1 x Senior IT Technician
Excellent general "tech skills", strong "Linux skills" a bonus. Strong
network or Windows admin skills also considered.
Japanese – Business level speaking ability. Reading and writing is preferred.
English – Business level ability. For example TOIC score of 850 or above.

n x IT Technicians
Basic ~ Intermediate "tech skills" and a healthy dose of a can do attitude.
Japanese – Business level speaking ability. Reading and writing is preferred.
English – Any level considered.
These positions involves shift work.

A must for all positions is a passion for anything technology related.
If you are a geek then we might have a job for you :)

Regards, Keith