Re: [tlug] simple gcc question (slightly off topic perhaps)

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Alexander Danilov wrote:
option -I used only for compilation of source code, it does not affect already compiled code. So ploblem is not here. It is better to show error message.

I had this feeling too, but the name "include" made me think that they were
actual include files. You may be right after all (another explanation could be user rights, as it seems to work with some of them, according to initial mail).

Logs are necessary...

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.