Re: [tlug] Security Policies

Curt Sampson wrote:
On 2009-02-25 23:27 +0900 (Wed), Nikolay Elenkov wrote:

Seems to be just a matter of default security policy. I've set most things to 'Authentication' so it behaves almost the same as sudo.

Ah I see. So is there some way to easily set everything this way, or does one have to go through that whole huge list, setting them one by one?

Default policies get installed to /usr/share/PolicyKit/policy. If you change all 'auth_admin' entries to 'auth_self', that should do it.

I don't know if it's possible to export the policy (policies?) after one has customized it though.