Re: [tlug] Replacing the WM in Gnome 2.24

On 2009-02-20 17:18 -0500 (Fri), Scott Robbins wrote:

> Fedora still uses root rather than sudo by default.  They have disabled,
> (by default) root login in gdm.  It's simply a matter of ading yourself
> to /etc/sudoers.

And that will fix the graphical stuff, too? E.g., the graphical package
management tool will then ask for my password rather than root?

It didn't do that when I just enabled a wheel or whatever group in
/etc/sudoers and added myself to that group. I'm not sure if that's
precisely what you meant by "adding [myself] to /etc/sudoers," though.

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com