[tlug] Call for presenters - March 14th technical meeting

Edward Middleton writes:

 > If you are interested in making a presentation in the March 14th
 > technical meeting, could you send a mail to the list outlining what you
 > would like to present.  Please CC me on this email.

Would people be interested in hearing about version control?  Over the
past few years I've invested^H^H^H^H^Hwasted a fair amount of time/
effort on RCS, CVS, Arch, Darcs, git, Bazaar, and Mercurial.  The only
free one in common use I've managed to avoid learning about is
Subversion.

Given that admission, it'll be pretty biased of course.  Y'all know
me, though, so that goes without saying I guess ....