Re: [tlug] How to display ISO-2022-JP (=EUC-JP =JIS) text in vim ?

2009/2/11 Niels Kobschaetzki <n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote :

Is XeTeX not yet ported to Linux? UTF-8 in TeX made easy...

I tried some thing that I read in the help documents, with UTF8 and Cyberbit fonts... it took me two days of font-compilation and it even didn't work...
I will search about XeTex, but now that I have something that works well I am satisfied (JIS.tex and eucjp with vim etc...).
But thank you for the hint !

Samuel Amo