[tlug] Seeking Libranet 3.0 CD 1

Hello TLUG!

I am trying to find an old distro called Libranet 3.0; while I am able
to find the older versions of Libranet, the last release eludes me.
The reason being I had one of the CDs scratched up because of a
co-worker's stupidity and I'm desparately am trying to find a
replacement CD. I've tried LinuxCD.org, among other places, and zero.
Does anyone have Libranet 3.0(CD 1)? I am willing to compensate if you
do have the CD since this distro is one I use.

TIA,

Cycloneous