Re: [tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

Le vendredi 6 février 2009, Jim Tittsler a écrit :
> CL writes:
> >  KMail has this habit of "expiring" read messages ... as in erasing
> >  them.
>
> Right click on any folder and configure its "Expire..." properties.

Yep, but the major problem with kmail is that you can still accidentaly
select "expire messages" from the contextual menu. I'm also not sure most of
people understands the difference between "Purge messages" and "Expire
messages".
Kmail works well and has a smaller memory footprint than the xulrunner based
solution, but has numerous defects (such as a non unique configuration folder
which makes pop mail migration/synchronization really difficult, non threaded
mail filtering, ...)