Re: [tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

2009/2/6 Charles Muller <cmuller-lst@example.com>:

> Jim Tittsler wrote:
>
>> For most of my mail needs I use the beta version of Thunderbird 3. Its
>> IMAP support is greatly improved over Tbird2, and it is also starting to
>> embrace the "tag/search over folder" mindset.
>
> I was going to stay out of this, but I'll add my vote in here for TBird,

I use Thunderbird at work to deal with our Exchange server, and am
very happy with it. It does CJK display and input with no hitches, and
it has the bonus of Rikaichan:

http://www.polarcloud.com/rikaichan/

You probably don't need it, judging from my judgement of your Japanese
reading ability, but just in case.

Cheers,
Josh