Re: [tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
CL writes:

 > KMail has this habit of "expiring" read messages ... as in erasing
 > them.

I don't use KMail. You shouldn't, either.

Is this the form of carping called "being koi"?

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself. ;-)

Is there another shoe you'd like to drop or will I have to look attentive and ask "What do you recommend, then?" out loud?

I have heard many things about the adequacy of Claws Mail ... the mail client formerly known as Sylpheed Claws for reasons known only to the namers ... and that it is able to store project e-mail exchanges for very long time periods. If it can CJK, it might be worth a look ... but can I transfer all of the files I have acquired with KMail ... ?

--
CL