Re: [tlug] Re: Japanese support, IME, etc. on ASUS eeePC

I just challenged and proved that I can input Japanese words with
little problem using the input method in vi.  Thanks, it was a
fresh learning to me.

vim does not come with the pc, and the package installation
> sudo apt-get install vim
will require 23.5MB of free space so I didn't do that.

But to be honest, I'd normally use Emacs which is, no matter how
you look at it, easier to use when creating actual scripts,
programs or documents.

Ryu