Re: [tlug] Jan 10 Technical meeting - changes

On 01/09/09 15:51, Edward Middleton wrote:
The location for this weeks technical meeting is slightly different please check the web page for details[1].  The main changes

* Use the main elevators, not the freight elevator, to get to the 27th floor.
This will be much faster getting in and out. Shoji convinced security to turn on the main elevators on Saturday. It should only go to the 27th floor, actually. :)

* Due to a change in our hosts security policy you will need to collect a visitors badge and sign-in to get into the room.
Huge apologies for this. We tried to dodge it but we couldn't. It's standard security policy for all Sun buildings globally. We just didn't do it right the first two meetings. We'll make it painless ...

Jim