Re: [tlug] [OT] Interesting info for foreigners living in JP

CL wrote:
> Wayne wrote:
>>> Excellent summation.
>>
>> But technically, he's no longer a gaijin :-)
>
> Better check that with the Little People before you accept it as a
> fact.  He's got the Little Red Book, but that doesn't make him one of
> "Them".

Japanese culture is living and evolving, and whether you like his
methods or opinions Debito has chosen to be a part of this.  Integrating
foreigners into Japanese society is a challenge Japan and Japanese
culture is facing and for a lot of us is doing pretty well, but there
are issues.  Integrating Japanese youth into Japanese society seems to
be a much bigger challenge.

Edward