[tlug] [tlug-admin] Call for presenters - January 10th (this Saturday) technical meeting - FINAL

Edward Middleton writes:

 > takers we are considering turning the meeting into a hacking/install
 > fest/help session so if you have projects you are working on or would
 > like help with Linux or OS related problems bring your laptop

If that's the way you go, make sure somebody brings one of those
"edits to fstab disappear" Ubuntu systems.  I'd really like to hear
from our forensics experts on WTF Ubuntu! ;-)

Unfortunately (well, not entirely :-) I'll be in Toulouse on
Saturday....