Re: [tlug] [OT] Interesting info for foreigners living in JP

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

> As for his activism, well, everybody needs a hobby. And while I'm not
> about to take this sort of thing on, it's nice to think that there's
> a possibility that one day I can head south out of Shinjuku down
> Meiji-dori on my bicycle of an evening and not get stopped by the
> police.

I suppose you are right.  Even if I think he is tilting at windmills
AND being generally grouchy at the same time, his efforts do have
their own merrit.  I still have to say that I question his choice in
targets.  Also, I keep finding myself tempted to try to rewrite his
web page.  ^^;;  It is not pretty. hehehehe.