Re: [tlug] [OT] Interesting info for foreigners living in JP

David J Iannucci wrote:

I'd be interested in CL's views, but of course not on this list.

The Internet BMW Riders and AVRider lists are currently exchanging views on how to carry an inflatable or semi-rigid kayak on your motorcycle in their "ways to entertain children who are not yet tall enough to reach the footpegs" series of discussions. To me that is more important / interesting than anything anyone could say about debito ... who is appropriately named. He is definitely not a "kuredito" in my balance sheet.

--
CL