Re: [tlug] [OT] Interesting info for foreigners living in JP

> ... and, that is about the least I have ever posted on that topic.  I
> thank Charles for stating my views so succinctly ... except I would
> have written "no understanding" ...

I'd be interested in CL's views, but of course not on this list. There
might be the option to move such a discussion to the "lingo" list,
except that it wouldn't seem appropriate there, either... which is why
I think "lingo" should be renamed "ot" or something else that suggests
off-topic discussions.  Then talk of nihongo, debito, or whatever else
is notlinux could be carried on there.  FWIWIMHO :-)

Dave