Re: [tlug] [OT] Interesting info for foreigners living in JP

Mauro Sauco wrote:

Disclaimer: My intention is not start a long thread or discussion on
the list and I think any further comments should be taken off-line. I
just though many of you, as residents of Japan, might find interesting
to read.

If you are going to post information about Debito, you may have a hard time suppressing subsequent discussion. While he has done some helpful things for foreigners, there are a fair number of long-time residents who do not share his views at all, and who think he has a very shallow understanding of Japanese society and culture.

Regards,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku
Tokyo 113-0033, Japan

http://www.acmuller.net