Re: [tlug] Quoting...yet again

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 14:30, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
> On 2008-12-22 11:18 +0900 (Mon), Clemens Schwaighofer wrote:
>
>> They all top responde. Oh what fucking fun it is to read such a long
>> thread in eg google. It comes to a scroll-o-mania.
>
> So, are you saying you'd rather that they do all that quoting and then
> put their response on the bottom?
>
> If that would be the same or worse, I think you are not complaining
> about putting a response at the top, but just complaining about
> excessive quoting.

no, but I would rather say that they quote and comment and don't do
just a "me too". Especially remove the annoying long legal BS at the
end.

But quoting and answering correctly takes time. Time nobody wants to
take anymore. It is all just "rush rush" "hush hush" and done. Just
pressing reply write "bla bla bla" on top and not caring what kind of
garbage you carry with you at the bottom is just so easy. Anyone
surprised companies belly up, banks crash, hedge fond managers steal
and cheat? Me not, look the email style of managers. If I would work
like them I wouldn't be able to successful program anything.

--
Clemens Schwaighofer
gullevek@example.com / gullevek@example.com