Re: [tlug] Quoting...yet again

Curt Sampson writes:

 > This I've never seen hard evidence of. Every time I've seen it go by
 > before, it has been because Josh highly dislikes top-posting, and he
 > runs the list.

No, Josh (and Scott) run the list *because* they dislike top-posting
enough to be willing to look like the bad guys by posting reminders.
Saving the large number (at one time, 90% or so) of members who agree
but are perhaps a little shy ;-) from having to do so themselves.
There was a time that top-posting on TLUG would get you flamed until
you were as crisp as a fresh chapati.

Times have changed, and maybe it's no longer that useful to try to
police it strictly.  But it once was, and that's why TLUG has
listmasters who are strict about it.  Not the other way around.