Re: [tlug] booting vista partition inside linux (Fedora 10)

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 08:45, Matt Gross <grossm@example.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know a good way to boot a vista partition from within linux (FC10)?

I could be totally wrong here as I have not read the license that
Vista ships with but I vaguely remember hearing that running Vista,
certain versions at least, as a virtual machine was not "allowed".
What not allowed means I also have no idea. Something to think about
at least.

Regards, Keith