Re: [tlug] booting vista partition inside linux (Fedora 10)

... I would use VMware, but I don't
want to purchase a license.  Does anyone know of any free tools that are
available for linux?

VMware player can be d/loaded and used free (as in beer). You would, of course, have to have a license for Windows. I'm not sure if the free VMW player allows you to create your own image -- I assume it does.

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org/                    for thou art crunchy
http://thelemicleague.org/        and goest well with cheese.