[tlug] booting vista partition inside linux (Fedora 10)

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since the last time I posted anything to the tlug list, but I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with.  Does anyone know a good way to boot a vista partition from within linux (FC10)?  I have a dual boot system, but would prefer to run linux and only boot Vista from within linux when I need to use MS Office.  I would use VMware, but I don't want to purchase a license.  Does anyone know of any free tools that are available for linux?

Thanks,
Matt